Effective date: 1st May 2020
This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information that is processed on this website, and not to personal information that may be collected and processed on third-party websites.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you while you use this website. We may process your information during your use of the website as well as after the use has occurred. We may collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties. We may also share your personal information with third parties.
Types of personal information
We collect information that might be used to identify you or could relate to you. Also, the information we collect might describe you, being associated with, or reasonably be linked (directly or indirectly) with you or your device (‘personal information’). We have collected the following categories of personal information.
Online and cookie identifiers
Internet or other similar network activity
Access history and information on your interaction with our website
Reason for processing your personal information
We may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal information for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes such as:
- Your personal information might be used for one or more of the following business purposes such as customization of our services;
- improvement of content on the website;
- information exchange between your device and our system; communication purposes;
- to respond to law enforcement institutions;
- and protection of your rights.
Sharing your personal information
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
Your identifiers and Internet and similar network activity have been disclosed in the preceding twelve (12) months. It has been done for business reasons.
Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information, our affiliates (members of the BC Group) and service providers might receive your personal information for business purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
Access rights and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion of personal information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, you should submit your request to us by email at
Your request must be verifiable. Thus, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Also, you should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if there is no possibility to verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Format and timing of the response
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We are firmly committed to non-discriminatory practice. Therefore, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above-presented rights.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: