West Virginia is one of the US states that have legalized online sports betting. This means you can make use of the DraftKings Sportsbook signup process to create an account and legally engage in wagering in West Virginia.
DraftKings is one of the most respected sports betting sites in the US and offers a secure mobile app as well. Check out our guide right here and see how you can get started in minutes!
With a simple and fast DraftKings signup process, you can quickly create a new account and start wagering in West Virginia. This sportsbook is one of the top choices and provides many betting options. Not only can you benefit from traditional sports betting, but you can also engage in the thrills of DFS at the site. Read on to see how you can create your account.
Steps to Sign up at DraftKings
When you are ready to begin wagering, you will just follow these DraftKings signup steps. Within a few minutes, your account will be created and you can begin wagering. The process is secure and you will find you will be able to easily manage your account and enjoy all of the betting options mentioned in our DraftKings review.
DraftKings Sportsbook Signup
- Visit DraftKings Sportsbook online
- Click on Sign Up
- Choose a unique username and password, review and the terms and conditions, and click the box if you agree.
- Enter basic information including name, number, address, date of birth, email address, and SSN
- Submit the DraftKings signup form
- Verify your identity by providing your email address
- Log in to your new account to make a deposit and start wagering
DraftKings DFS Signup
If you prefer to engage in DFS, you will follow similar steps as with the DraftKings Sportsbook signup. We have outlined these below. You will find this process to be fast, simple, and secure.
- Access the DraftKings DFS site and choose DraftKings DFS
- You will be presented with an option to sign up using Facebook
- You can also manually enter information, including your username, email, and selected password
- Review the terms and conditions and click the box if you agree.
- You will then enter personal information to complete the registration
- Click on Submit to create a new account and begin entering contests or creating your DFS teams
How to Place your First Bet with DraftKings
Once you have completed the steps to create a new Sportsbook account, you can begin placing real money wagers. In West Virginia, this is completely legal.
DraftKings offers amazing levels of protection – you will be able to select from the most trusted banking options. Below, we discuss how you can start placing your first bets after you have completed the DraftKings Sportsbook signup or how to enter your first contest once you have opened a DFS account.
Place a Bet with DraftKings Sportsbook
To place your first bet, you will need to choose your payment method. You will then have to make a deposit to the account. After funds are added, you can begin wagering.
- Browse the supported markets to choose your desired sport
- Select a game or event listed
- Choose your bet types and the amount of the wager
- Add the bet to the bet slip and Submit the bet
Play in a Contest with DraftKings DFS
You will easily be able to play in a contest with the DFS section of the site. This can be accessed online or by using the DraftKings DFS app easily downloadable from the app store or DraftKings website. The process is very simple and you will find many options supported.
- Access your DFS account
- Choose your preferred sport from the menu on the homepage
- You can enter any contest listed, or create your own
- Any payouts will be credited to the account when a contest ends
DraftKings Registrations FAQ
What is the Age Required to Complete the DraftKings Sportsbook Signup?
To wager real money with DraftKings in West Virginia, you must be 21 years of age or older.
How Can I Deposit?
Once your DraftKings account has been created, you can make deposits using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal.
What Sports are Covered?
with DraftKings, you can place real money on sporting events and enter multiple types of fantasy contests. The sportsbook covers all professional sports and major leagues as well as college games and events. The DFS section offers daily and weekly contests for 13 different sports.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
21+ (Sportsbook). WV only (Sportsbook). Eligibility restrictions apply. See DraftKings.com or DraftKings.com/sportsbook for details.